Starting this past Friday — or as T-Mobile calls it, ‘Magenta Friday’ — you’ll able to get a new phone for free (up to $750) when you open up a new line of service and trade in an eligible phone. In some cases, the deal requires you to activate two lines of service. Some of the phones you can get include:
- iPhone XR, iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus for free
- iPhone X, iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max up to $750 off
- Samsung Galaxy S9 for free
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus up to $750 off
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 up to $750 off
- Samsung Galaxy S8 for free
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active up to $750 off
- LG G7 ThinQ for free
- OnePlus 6T for free
Remember, you’ll need to trade in an eligible device in ‘good condition’ to get these deals. Eligible devices vary, but range from the iPhone 6S or later, Galaxy S6 or later, Google Pixel and Moto Z2 Play. You can check T-Mobile’s Magenta Friday page for the full list.
The discounts will be applied via monthly bill credits over the course of 24 to 36 months.
T-Mobile also has promotions for the Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch Series 4, as well as the Samsung Galaxy Watch and Samsung Gear S3. You can also find deals on headphones and speakers from the likes of Samsung, JBL, Skullcandy and Ultimate Ears. More deals can be found on the Magenta Friday site.